Whether you’re planning to get a goat or have had a herd for years, you’ll find yourself referring to this practical guide again and again. It contains all of the essential information to make it a must-have health care book for any goat owner. Goat Health Care will tell you about:
* how to understand your goat and use your knowledge to identify illness
* routine goat care tips and how-to’s, including feeding, hoof trimming, giving injections and more; breeding, kidding and kid care
* common and not-so-common goat health issues
* veterinary medications used for goats, including dosages, milk and meat withdrawal times, contraindications
* home remedies; natural and herbal care for goats; dealing with the death of a goat
* other resources to help you keep your goats healthy.
|Goat Health Care
|You may also be interested in:
||All About Goats
Introduction to keeping goats by Veterinarian, John G. Matthews.
This book combines science with practical experience to help you manage a commercial goat herd.
||Storey’s Guide to Raising Dairy Goats
Guide to all aspects of raising goats by Jerry (Jd) Belanger, a lifelong goat raiser, and former editor and publisher of Countryside & Small Stock Journal