What a dog needs most is love — and loving a dog means providing everything it needs to be happy and healthy. With easy-to-follow instructions and plenty of illustrations, this book tells you just how to care for and understand your dog.
- How to select the puppy or dog that is best for you
- What and how to feed your dog
- How to train and exercise your dog
- How to play with your dog or puppy
- How to keep your dog in the best of health
- Where and how to show your dog
- How to make items especially for your dog
Both parents and children can use this thorough guide to choosing, feeding, grooming, exercising, and training a new puppy.
|Your Puppy, Your Dog