Owning a horse is a lot of fun ; and a lot of responsibility. This book provides easy-to-follow instructions ; complete with photographs, drawings and diagrams ; to show you how to care for and understand your horse so you can become trusting and loyal friends.
- How to select the kind of horse or pony that is best for you
- How to feed, shelter, and provide fencing for your horse
- How to keep your horse healthy and happy
- How to handle your horse safely
- How much time and money you will need to care for your horse
- Where to find opportunities to show your horse
|Your Pony, Your Horse