101 easy-to-make things
for your garden, home or farm
By Ken Braren & Roger Griffith
If you want to save time and money, or make your life easier and more productive, look through this book. We believe you will find something that will be easy for you to build, even with only hand tools and limited experience. Here are some of those ideas:
- Fireplace front, to conserve heat.
- Root cellar, to store those valuable vegetables through the winter.
- Fences, gates, stiles — even a turnstile.
- Animal shelters — from birds to horses.
- Window greenhouse.
- Inexpensive solar drier.
- And dozens of small, useful items, such as stove wood containers, a macramé hanger, tool storage units, and seed containers.